Rent to Own Services
“HOME TO OWN” (H2O)
Money on Tap’s state of the art HOME TO OWN (H2O) Program is equitable, protective and fair for Investors, Occupants, Realtors and Mortgage Brokers.
• Occupants choose their own homes from MLS or from For Sale By Owner listings
• Investors buy the home for and on behalf of the Occupant
• Occupants can buy houses, townhouses or condos anywhere in Southern Ontario with a selling price from $200,000 – $700,000
• Occupants need good annual incomes with a low Down Payment: 4% under $500,000, 6% under $600,000 and 8% under $700,000
• Occupants’ credit scores should exceed 500
• The purchase Closes within a 2 – 3 year Term
• Occupants save any shortfall to be able to accept a 90% mortgage within the Term
• The property escalates by a maximum of 2.5% – 3% annually
• Any market increases above the escalation is for the Occupants’ benefit
• Credit counsellor helps restructure, budget & rebuilds occupants’ credit scores
• Investors stay on title until the Occupants’ close date
• Occupants pay all Investor expenses as if the Occupant was the Home Owner
• 10 year term life insurance is for the Investor’s & Occupant’s protection.